Welcome to Whole Health Chiropractic
Your Eugene Chiropractor
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call (541) 321-5700.
Types of injuries treated include:
- Acute injuries such as strains, sprains, tendonitis and disc injuries
- Neck, mid back and lower back pain
- Headaches due to muscle tension or migraines
- TMJ and jaw pain
- Pain or numbness in the arms and legs and,
- Chronic pain that has lasted longer than 2 months
- Ergonomic and work related issues
Techniques that Dr. Ebaugh uses to treat injuries to muscles and nerves and restore health include:
- Traditional chiropractic adjusting techniques such as Diversified and Drop Table Techniques
- Gentler techniques such as Activator
- Strain-Counter- Strain and Muscle Energy Techniques
- Instrument-assisted soft tissue manipulation similar to Graston and GuaSha
- Deep tissue massage
- Cold Laser therapy
- Tailored rehabilitative exercises
Office Hours: Monday 12:00-6:00 pm; Tuesday & Thursday 8:00-6:00; Friday 8:00-2:00.
PERSONALIZED SERVICE: Get your questions answered by the doc! Call my office and I will return your call myself. Find out if my care is right for you!
Dr. Ebaugh is a preferred provider with: Aetna, American Specialty Health (ASH), Cigna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, MODA, Pacific Source, Regence and other insurers. Dr. Ebaugh gladly also accepts Workers compensation and motor vehicle accident claims.
Dr. Kirstin Ebaugh
Eugene Chiropractor | Whole Health Chiropractic | (541)
1907 Garden Ave Ste 102
Eugene, OR 97403